Monday, August 8, 2011

Up, Up and Away!

  I have great news! There is a new blog for LaLaLand Crafts and it’s just for KIDS!!  I was asked to be one of the hostesses and I’m so excited!!  I posted my first LaLa card and a little tutorial.  Sometimes we will have CONTESTS and you can win prizes!  I hope you’ll come over and play if you’re a kid.
 
I made this card using Pilot Luka.
I stamped it on white and on Kraft Cardstock and colored with mom’s Copics. Then I had my mom cut out the colored pieces of the box.
Then I glued them on the Kraft box, and then glued the Kraft box onto the white paper. I also added stick on pearls for his buttons. For the dog’s collar I used an oval stick on pearl and based stickels around it.
I sponged my cardstock with two colors of ink.
After all of the card was planned out I got my mom to print out a sentiment for my card.
I hope you enjoyed my first card for LaLa Land Kids.
x Maddy

2 comments:

Kristine said...

This is so awesome Maddy! I'm so proud of you and happy for you too! You'll have great fun. Love you ♥ mom

Dunja Trautmann said...

Hi Maddy,

wow, your creations is so stunning, I love it. You arranged everything sooo nice!

Congrats to be a Hostess on La-La Land Crafts For Kids! Enjoy it.


Sending a hug
from Germany

Dunja

Please Sign My Guestbook!!